Small office technology needs are increasingTo support employee mobility, many small offices are adding wireless and enabling BYOD – technologies that have traditionally been confined to larger enterprises. These new technologies add new data security and compliance requirements.
Small businesses are a targetSmall businesses have historically lacked security capabilities often found at larger enterprises, primarily due to cost and complexity. For this reason, data breaches are increasingly hitting smaller organisations, either for their data or access to the larger businesses they may serve. According to the Verizon Data Breach Incident Report, data breaches were more common in small than large organisations (25% vs 20%, with 50% from size unknown).
Why choose Fortinet?Fortinet’s commitment to quantified, independent third party validation of security effectiveness is unmatched in the industry. Security technologies deployed from network edge to individual endpoints have all earned top marks in real-world testing by NSS Labs, Virus Bulletin, AV Comparatives and more. Single vendor, comprehensive portfolio Fortinet is the only UTM vendor able to offer the broad range of security and networking capabilities to dramatically simplify IT infrastructure and security. Because all products are built in-house they will integrate more tightly and reduce your administration. Your life becomes even easier by working with a single vendor, single procurement process, single administrative experience across products, single support group and single volume licensing program.
FortiGate unified threat management
- Get up and running in 20 minutes or less with Plug and Play install.
- Stop attacks before they enter the network.
- Quickly resolve issues with one-click drill down and actions.
- Select from the widest variety of performance, port, Wi-Fi and PoE combinations
- Manage all networking and security from a single console.
FortiAP secure wireless access points
- Expand wireless coverage with dedicated indoor, outdoor and remote access points
- Extend security to the very edge with integrated security of Smart APs
- Simplify remote telework with wireless APs that include wired ports
- Optimise traffic flow with application prioritisation and other features.
- FortiSwitch secure access switches
- Expand network connectivity and/or physical segmentation with Layer 2 and 3 switching
- Manage from the established FortiGate console
- Choose among a wide range of port speeds (1G and 10G), density (8, 24, 32, 48 or 64* ports) and PoE/PoE+ combinations.
What our customers say
I feel compelled to congratulate you and your team at NOD. The server installation and transition has been nothing short of seamless.
Your staff have been proactive and attentive when required… nothing is too much trouble.
It is a pleasure to do business, we feel like we have great support behind us, allowing us to focus on what we do best.
So much so, that at our conference, Friday afternoon, Rob, Brett and myself raised the question, has anyone had heard from NOD regarding the new server? We all hadn’t and on making a phone call, to be told it’s all done, apart from a few minor upgrades that needed to occur, was an impressive relief.
Rogerson Kenny Business Accountants