Hardware, Software and Network Support Services
Removing the roadblocks that reduce your business productivity
We keep your business hardware firing on all cylinders so that:
- Your workstations help your people do their best work.
- Your in-house networks support your business processes efficiently.
We look after the software that you run on your hardware, so you get maximum productivity:
- The right people have the right access to the right software with the latest version
- Your operating systems software is up to date and safe
- Your productivity tools are current, whether installed in-house or in the Cloud
- Your operational Line of Business software – such as ERPs and CAD – is performing to your needs.
We monitor your systems 24/7 and manage the process so that:
- You can easily identify all changes made to your IT systems and services
- Your hardware, software and network performance is functioning well.
- Maintenance is occurring as required to stop problems becoming failures.
Our High Performance IT Support
Poorly supported hardware and software carries hidden costs
Hardware is a problem
You don’t know you have a problem until you have a breakdown.
You pay hidden costs in poor productivity and frustration from slow systems and processes.
You end up with an ageing fleet of workstations and servers, with a growing cost to upgrade and secure.
Software gets behind – and security patches don’t happen, increasing your business risk.
You don’t know who’s using what, whether it’s up-to-date or even if it’s legal.
You might be paying for more than you need to if you’ve downsized or started using something different.
In house networks can get congested, so work is slowed and people get frustrated.
Network components can start to fail causing intermittent outages.
External network congestion can also slow down with traffic – so you don’t get the value your SLA entitles you to.
We monitor and manage your hardware:
- Monitoring and analysis of your in-house equipment.
- Capacity/Trend/Performance Monitoring and Analysis
- Maintenance of user access to resources (shared drives, printers etc)
We look after your software :
- Registration and management of all software licenses.
- Software performance management.
- Software Deployment Management and Support.
- Management of software deployment and support (as applicable).
- Cloud toolset management and usage monitoring.
- Cloud Services support – maintain and configure cloud infrastructure including patching and security.
We monitor and support your networks:
- Networks included LAN, WAN and WiFi
- Equipment monitoring to identify failing components
- Network management and end-user support.
- Network remediation services.
- Monitoring for usability and cost issues
- Network congestion identification.
- Network failure and recovery.
- Evaluation of network traffic that may incur excess charges
What’s covered when we do your software, hardware and network support?
What happens when we look after your hardware, software and networks?
When you choose our High Performance IT Support, we take over the management of your hardware, software and networks:
- We develop and maintain a full, detailed and current list of all the hardware and software you use.
- We set up 24/7 monitoring of your systems to detect problems before they become breakdowns.
- We manage all hardware, network and software performance and maintenance, including services required from your Vendors and Suppliers.
- We establish a process to keep your hardware “fleet” up to date and well-tuned.
We don’t demand immediate upgrades and expensive replacements. While we do offer expert advice to improve your systems, we are well-equipped to work with your existing infrastructure.
The Network Overdrive team has been delivering High Performance IT Support to mid-sized businesses and growing enterprises throughout Australia and the rest of the world since 2000 – including expert hardware and software management.
From your day-to-day operations through to long term strategies, our technical professionals and skilled consultants ensure your IT is efficient, secure and up-to-date at all times.
When you have the right IT support, your technology becomes transparent and you’re free to get on with business.