All of your PCI-DSS requirements met
We can provide you with:
- PCI Assessment Services. Assess your Cardholder Data Environment’s (CDE) compliance with PCI security requirements.
- PCI Remediation Services. Document the issues you must remediate to address PCI related security vulnerabilities.
- PCI Compliance Services. Produce the necessary key documents as “proof” that your business complies with PCI.
Why do you need PCI compliance services?In 2006, MasterCard, Visa, JCB, American Express, and Discover established the PCI Security Standards Council, a 3rd party entity, to manage the Payment Card Industry security standards and to promote the standard’s implementation by all companies (i.e. merchants) that accept credit/debit cards, including all businesses that sell products at retail locations, online, and through mail order. The PCI Council lists the following goals to be achieved in order to comply with the PCI Data Security Standard:
- Build and maintain a secure network
- Protect cardholder data
- Maintain a vulnerability management program
- Implement strong access control measures
- Regularly monitor and test networks
- Maintain an information security policy
PCI compliance is a continuous processWe can generate the following reports on an ongoing basis (Monthly, Quarterly or Yearly):
- PCI Policies & Procedures Report.
- PCI Risk Analysis Report.
- PCI Risk Profile Report.
- PCI Management Plan.
- Evidence of PCI Compliance Report.
- PCI Site Interview Guide.
- External Port Security Worksheet.
- Cardholder Data Environment Worksheet.
- Network Device Identification Worksheet.
- Server Function Identification Worksheet.
- User ID Worksheet.
- Antivirus Capability Identification.
- Online reporting and analytics
- Remediation support
What our customers say
I feel compelled to congratulate you and your team at NOD. The server installation and transition has been nothing short of seamless.
Your staff have been proactive and attentive when required… nothing is too much trouble.
It is a pleasure to do business, we feel like we have great support behind us, allowing us to focus on what we do best.
So much so, that at our conference, Friday afternoon, Rob, Brett and myself raised the question, has anyone had heard from NOD regarding the new server? We all hadn’t and on making a phone call, to be told it’s all done, apart from a few minor upgrades that needed to occur, was an impressive relief.
Rogerson Kenny Business Accountants